The time has finally come. You’ve poured your blood, sweat, and tears into...
to Grow Your Business
Protecting the Everyday
At Vdile, we believe that, in order to achieve productivity and live a safe life with low risk of worrying, there should be active up to date security technology in place to achieve true public safety. And a cornerstone of approach is the development and implementation of multipurpose technology.
Forward-thinking technology can provide a platform that facilitates communication and collaboration to improve your safety and the safety of your facilities and valued properties. Our tools and solutions extend beyond physical security to contribute to the betterment of the daily lives of citizens.
The Best Technical Capacity in the Industry.
The company is made up of experienced and competent technical experts and highly trained Engineers, Technicians and Programmers who work in different areas of security system with the premise of giving our client the very best of our services.
Our Many Years of Experience
All Round Customer Service Experience
Our services doesn’t stop once we have installed your system. We are there to back you up whenever you need us.
- Result Oriented
- 24/7 Services
Why Choose Us
Vast Industry Experience
We keep Businesses Moving
Quality Customer Service
Industry Leading Technology
Competitive Pricing Policy
What Clients Say About Us
VdileTrack provides a Complete GPS Tracking Solution to help Nigerian car owners and companies save time and money by keeping track of their vehicles
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is GPS?
- How does GPS work?
- How does a GPS vehicle tracking system work?
- What affects GPS accuracy?
- Does my Tracker need a SIM card and Can i Track my car by myself ?
- What is the Guard and Recover Service?
- Can you help me with the installation?
- How long does it take to install the device?
- How do i become a Reseller/partner?
- Can I Manage My Fleet of Transportation Vehicles with vdilesolutions?
- Is Your Company Responsible for Recovering My Stolen Car?
- The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a group of 27 Earth-orbiting satellites, of which 24 are in operation and three extras in case any fail. When people talk about a “GPS,” they usually are referring to a GPS receiver. The U.S. military developed and implemented this satellite network as a military navigation system but now lets everyone use the signals free of charge.
- A common misconception among most people is how GPS works. GPS (Global Positioning System) satellites should not be confused with communication satellites used for wireless communications. They are two completely separate satellite networks. All of our systems use GPS satellites for location purposes. Our On-Line systems then use various wireless networks to communicate the location data to our servers so our customers can use built in vehicle tracking GPS to locate the vehicles/assets in real-time or historically.
- A GPS antenna is connected to the unit with a lead wire. The GPS antenna collects the GPS data and feeds it to the unit. The unit does some processing of events and speeds. Additionally, the GPS vehicle tracking unit has a wireless modem inside, similar to ones found in cell phones. This modem is used to to communicate with vdilesolutions’s system software servers. The GPS data is stored to memory and then sent directly from the vehicles unit to vdilesolutions servers, where it is immediately processed into usable information for users. This all takes place in Real Time.
- Many factors affect GPS accuracy. The atmosphere, the ionosphere and the position of your receiver could all affect GPS accuracy. Any buildings, natural structures or heavy foliage that obstructs the GPS’ view of the sky may decrease the position accuracy.
- Yes, it needs a SIM card. You insert a SIM card and that phone number is where you send your text messages to. Yes you can track your car by yourself anytime , anyday . Not only can you track, you can mobilize and demobilize your car anytime, anyday just with your phone with or without internet.
Once your vehicle has been located, Vdile Solutions will arrange for a uniformed guard to stay with the vehicle until the recovery company arrives to pick it up and return it to you anywhere in Nigeria. Terms and conditions apply.
Yes. We have a network of installation specialists in every part of the Nigeria. should you decide to use our professional.
It takes about one hour to install the device into your car and tidy your car. No one will know you have it in your car except you tell them.
Becoming a reseller/partner is very simple and does not require previous knowledge of car tracking. all need is Address of your area of operation,Permanent address,Copy of any Government issued ID card such as International passport, Drivers License, National ID Card or Voters Card.
Yes. In such a situation, we can establish a Monitoring Centre for you to enable you generate individual reports for the vehicles.
No. The responsibility for recovering your stolen car is yours. However, we can offer you necessary assistance that will enable you to recover your car. We only sell, install and maintain the car security system that is manufactured by a third party. Also, your actions or inactions will affect the recovery of your car and we cannot accept responsibility for that. However, we assure you that vdilesolutions is a very good security system and if your car is snatched, you will most likely recover it with vdilesolutions. Also, we are ready to offer you all necessary assistance to enable you to recover your car immediately you contact the Vdile Solutions Monitoring Centre .
Read Our Latest News